tirsdag den 17. april 2012

Weekly zentangle challenge #66

The Diva's challenge this week is called Laura's aura. So auras' here we come :-)

First a bigger crazy piece worked in my notebook (A5 size). I was inspired by my newly purchased 'Totally Tangled'.



Second my first real Zentangle-tile - just received my starter kit :-). This one turned out quite cute, but I needed some black auras for balance.

I didn't know how big a diffence it would make, but I really like working within the smaller space of the tile and the color of the paper makes the black stand out really nice - not so visible in pictures but in real life it looks really sharp.

10 kommentarer:

  1. You are very good at the conceptual beauty of tangling!

    SvarSlet
  2. Totally Tangled is a great book, I love what you've done with the tangles. The second one is really good. Have fun with your tangling.

    SvarSlet
  3. I love them both! You did a great job on the shading and the balance of black and white. Look forward to seeing more!

    SvarSlet
  4. Both are lovely and flowy - nice!

    SvarSlet
  5. Don't you just love Totally Tangled, such a great book. I love what you did with that first one. The challenge zentangle is really nice, too.

    SvarSlet
  6. Your first is so interesting in shape and design. The second a really good example of auras. I think you are rights, the black really solidifies the design.

    SvarSlet
  7. I love your tiles! Really great work:)

    SvarSlet
  8. Love the choice of tangles and their auras

    SvarSlet