torsdag den 19. april 2012

Zendala Dare #1

Being new to the world of zentangle I love these challenges  - they make sure that I keep developing and try out new things. And the amount of inspirations is unmeassurable.

This time I found Erins Zendala Dare which is whole new and I am in on it from the start - yeah!

I found it quite hard to deside on which tangles to use and ended up keeping it simply. First I thought it would turn out very boring - but after working with it for a while and especially after the shading, my husbond exclaims that it looked very deep and alive - and I think he's right! But judge for your selves:

Photographed in sunlight (Iphone):


Photographed in lamplight at night (Iphone)


Thank you, Erin, for this Dare - I'm already looking forward to next weeks dare.

4 kommentarer:

  1. Wow Anna! I love what you did with the 'Dare'! I like your tangleation of Sanibelle and lacing looks perfect here.

    SvarSlet
  2. i really like yours! i like the fans on the corners and the ribbon look around the edges. and your husband is right! the shading really draws out your design :).

    SvarSlet
  3. Great Zendala - love the lacing around the edge really sets it off well. Amazing the difference with the different lighting.

    SvarSlet
  4. Your zendala looks beautiful! I'm a new zentangler and just did my first zendala dare.

    Greetings, Sofie
    http://sofies-succulent-beads.blogspot.be/2015/10/zendala-dare-1.html

    SvarSlet