fredag den 6. april 2012

Zentangle Weekly Challenge #65

This week the Diva's challenge was to use the pattern called Huggy Bear by JJ LaBarbera.

I'm not really sure what happened. Think I'm in some sort of crisis where my works turn out weird. But I'm still having fun, and I guess that's what counts.

First attemt: I couldn't stay within the frame and it looked really strange untill I turned the page and made a hard frame on 3 of the sides. Now I think it looks like an explosion.



Second: This time I kept it really simple and I really like the Huggy Bear turned out.


Third: I have no excuse for this one. I was thinking teddy bear when making the string but something else happened. Believe me: this may not be beatiful but I was really having loads of fun doing. This piece is called: "This is not an owl".


Hope you enjoyed the show. And a million thanks for the sweet comments last week!

8 kommentarer:

  1. I love 'not an owl'! Delightful.

    SvarSlet
  2. How fun! I can see the owl but I believe you...it is not an owl! The second is grand and the first is an explosion of beauty!

    SvarSlet
  3. Well, what is a real owl?
    I think all 3 are well done! A lot of variation to see.

    SvarSlet
  4. All are beautiful, but especially like the second one - huggy bear looks like an inviting garden pathway.

    SvarSlet
  5. All three tiles are wonderful, and so different from each other. I love the way the middle one looks like a garden path, and well the last one is a HOOT!

    SvarSlet
  6. I love the third one as I'm an owl fan (even if it isn't and owl..) - but my favorite is the second one - reminds me of little gecko's on the pathways in an exotic resort, early in the morning...

    SvarSlet
  7. Love all three of them!! bold and nice and loads of enjoyment!!

    SvarSlet