onsdag den 28. marts 2012

Zentangle Weekly Challenge #64

I just recently discovered the world of Zentangles. And I am completely hooked. I never considered myself very good at drawing but now I found a way to do it.

This is my first time participating in Diva's Weekly challenge and let's see if I can keep it up.

This challenge was a perfekt opportunity to try out a good number of grid based patterns - all found initially at Tanglepatterns.com. So all the patterns are made in the same net of boxes.


This is my results. Enjoy!

7 kommentarer:

  1. Really nice tile. I used all grid-based pattern on my first tile also. I like the tangles you selected.

    SvarSlet
  2. Very pretty. I like the pearl string. All your tangles are so well done.

    SvarSlet
  3. Looks very lovely, esspecially the way you devided it, de black dotted string I mean. Super

    SvarSlet
  4. I think this is great! I love your selection of tangles.

    SvarSlet
  5. You have so many patterns, but they work beautifully together, not overcrowded. My first attempt was like a traffic jam!

    SvarSlet
  6. Very nice! Love your choices of tangles...I use that website all the time too!!

    SvarSlet