søndag den 22. april 2012

Zendala Dare #2

This week Erin Olssons Zendala dare fit my mind perfectly. Looking at the template once and I already had a zilion ideas for patterns to fill it with. But as it often happens when you tangle, the final result is quite different from what I imagined - but in a good way. I did stuck though to my first thought - that was to use Pystyl (heads) for the border - seems appropriate to honor Erins beautiful pattern to thank her for making all these great templates for us to have fun with.

Being a very result oriented person I don't alway manage to relax when I'm tangling, but with the zendalas I find it easier due to the many repeats of the same patterns. When doing the border I almost dozed off (with little mistakes as result...).

But here you go - Zendala Dare #2 - Pystyl dreams:

5 kommentarer:

  1. Lovely zendala! I also am finding zendalas very relaxing. I sometimes have to hold myself back from hurrying and remember to be deliberate with each stroke, but once I settle into the rhythm, I can really relax into it.

    SvarSlet
  2. Your Pystyl Dreams is a wonderful way to honor Erin for her hard work.This is very organic and peaceful looking to me. Beautiful!

    SvarSlet
  3. anna - i like your pystyl dreams! the center is really wonderful, i need to try that combination and practice it :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Anna, this is a truly beautiful tile. I love that you used Pystyl! Its one of my favorites, but I'm probably a little biased. : ) Thanks for taking the dare.

    SvarSlet
  5. Really pretty, spring feeling tile! I like your pystyl - simple yet flowy - reminds me of the clematis buds just before they open. Lovely

    SvarSlet